I’m so excited to be jetting off to Cambodia today! It’s my first time, and one of those places that I have continually tried to plan a trip to but the plans just never worked out. So you can imagine my joy at finally being able to go!
I was reading online about how women should wear either skirts or pants that cover their legs while visiting the temples. This stressed me out a bit considering the heat (it is forecast to be 33°C + while I’m there!), so I started planning my travel wardrobe early. Natural, breathable materials are the way to go!
Clockwise from top left:
- Free People Flynn Skye Market Maxi
- Country Road High Crown Raffia Hat
- Etsy Thai/Hill Tribe Embroidered Purse
- Trenery Modern Modal Shirt
- J Crew Downing tote bag in English Saddle
- Krystle Knight Jewellery Mini Healing Crystal Necklace
- Witchery Olive Round Aviator