Food is definitely not an issue in El Nido; your toughest decision will be where to eat and trying to plan it around all of your activities!
It is always nice when you come across a beautiful, off -the-beaten-track place that you are sure only a few other tourists have set Continue reading “Camarines Norte: Instagram Travel Diary”
I’ve been doing some trip planning for later in the year and have had Barcelona on my mind for quite a while now. I even started a Pinterest board for all things Spain and Portugal even though nothing is confirmed, however since I am a forward thinker (or think too much?!), here’s what I’ll be packing. Perfect for wandering the streets of Barcelona…don’t you think?
Clockwise from top left:
- J.Crew Panama hat in Natural
- Madewell The Mini Transport Crossbody Bag
- Zimmermann Confetti Scallop Top
- Seven for All Mankind Skinny Jeans in White
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90
- Heima Notebook by TWOTHIRTYSIXY
- Just Because Shoes Calcutta Tan Leather Sandals